Thursday, December 29, 2016

Completed Seventh Year!



It's been a long while since I've updated the Ozzy Project. This is the remainder of the 7th year and I have already begun the 8th year. Yeah, I know. I can't stop at this time. I think it's important to keep going, even if the shots do look repetitive at times. It's a long, long project. It's really for me to remember my dog when he is gone. I will be adding more videos as well. I just don't know enough about that process to do it, but I'm going to learn. I will also be finishing his 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th year Blurb book. Those taking forever to get right and they are expensive, but it's good to have a physical book in case Flickr, this website or my hard drives all disappear. I want proof I did this. LOL! Anyhow, this is the end of year seven. Enjoy. I used Sony A6000, Sigma DP3M, Fuji X-T10 with 35mm F/2 WR Lens, Leica D-Lux 4, and I think there is a Canon S95 and G7X file or two in there. I buy and sell gear all of the time and it is hard to keep track. 









I love this one. 

































We went to Utah to visit Mona!




















We did the Peanut Butter Challenge for charity and Ozzy received this lovely hoodie. 










Lots of these funny faces shots this year.







Another funny face shot.











I can't get enough of the funny face shots!




I love these expressions. 






Here he goes again with that funny face!









ZzZzzZzzZzz


Sticking his tongue out at me. 












love!
























One last funny face for this year!


Adorable!

Perspective










I haven't numbered or dated these. It's too annoying. I may come back to do that one of these days. Okay, on to the eighth year. Yes, I am on the eighth year.

No comments: