Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Ozzy Project & Cameras

I use many cameras on this project. Lately I've been using a Fuji X-E1 with an 18-55mm lens on it. I also have used a Leica M8.2, a Leica D-Lux 4, Nikon D70, D80, D90, Sony NEX 5, Fuji X10, Canon G9, and a Canon S95. There is no perfect camera. Each one is good and bad in certain situations. The Fuji X-E1 is annoying with its slow AF speed. The compact cameras have smaller sensors so blowing up the pictures can be a real problem. The Nikon has always been the perfect camera as I can change the lenses on it. But it's much bigger than the other cameras. Still, if I had to choose only one system to photograph dogs (Digital), I'd choose the nikon System for it's variety and speed. Ozzy is not a fast moving dog, but the camera I use has to be of quality and able to keep up with him.

02-10-13 (1204) Good Morning!

02-11-13 (1205) Throw It!

02-12-13 (1206) Ozzy looks good on green!

No comments: