Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Extra Ozzy Pictures

Morning Light
Packing Ozzy for our move to Arizona


Peek-a-Boo!






I see a series of my feet and wide-angle pics of my dog!


Trapped 
All my stuff. What's left of it.






Motel 6

Ozzy traveling across country with me. Dog is my Co-Pilot.
Ozzy in St Louis near the Arch. We hung out in a parking lot. I used iPhone and Hipstamatic app. 


Tucumcari, New Mexico at the Motel 6





Ozzy's back paw

Ozzy at the new apartment in Arizona.


He loves Greenies Hedgehogs.



Playing with hues to give you an idea of what the grass in Arizona is really like: harsh and dry.





Part of the Ozzy and feet series.

Ozzy's new collar. OM!


The King





Trying to give a film feel using digital gear.

Diptych Lip!

GrandPa?



Waiting for the dehydrated Honest Kitchen organic food to re-hydrate.
Still waiting. He has to wait ten minutes. His high-pitched faint whine was unnerving. 

Ozzy melting in the Arizona Sun. Actually, I'm just using textures. 
I love using textures in Photoshop.
The original 
Before the texture.
After the texture.

Here are more extra Ozzy pictures from my project. I'm over 600 days now. Yippee!

No comments: