Monday, February 07, 2011

Kona Dew Drop


Kona Dew Drop
We rode our bikes on the Windsor Locks Canal, which is a crappy bike trail, but near the Connecticut river. 

Graffiti & Kona go great together.


This is my Kona Dew Drop touring bicycle. Do I like it better than my Kona Mountain Bike? Well, the mountain bike was given to me, and too small for my frame. This bike was fitted to me. So I like this one better for fit. I do miss my mountain bike though. Seriously though, I don't ride enough to have both. I have an old racing Shogun bicycle. I may sell it.

iPhone 4
Best Camera App


2 comments:

Oscar said...

hi ,like the dew drop what size is it?

ZenGirlie said...

Oh, geez. I don't know. I do know that I'm 5'7" and it fits my size. LOL! I actually had the whole bike fitted to me, and the handle bar stem on it originally was way too wide, made for a man. It was replaced for my width of shoulder. I know a guy who owns a bike shop in Southwick, MA who did the fitting for me. They sell a lot of Kona bikes.