Friday, January 30, 2009

350/365 Charmed


Many people are into those Pandora charm bracelets. I remember back when I was growing up how my Mom had a charm bracelet, and every year my Dad would buy a charm to add to it. I inherited it when my Mom died. It's certainly gaudy looking, but the charms themselves are pretty cool. I love the Buddha and Elephant Jade (not seen here), charms best. This looks hideous on my though. I wonder if the Buddha would make a cool necklace, but then would I be ruining this bracelet if I removed it? I've been wearing my Dad's Polish Falcon for over 22 years, to protect me in my job. Maybe wearing the Buddha will have a different meaning in the next phase of my life. (I find it rather interesting that there is even a Buddha on this bracelet. Did Ma like Buddhas?)

This is my 365 project picture of the day.

Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: