Tuesday, January 20, 2009

340/365 iPhone Icons


The iPhone and its icons. I just think it's beautifully designed. I'm still amazed at what we can do with these phones. It's been a little over a year. What would I change? Well, I'd make the battery last longer, the AT&T service stronger, and voice activation would be nice. There are numerous things to improve, but I think that Apple did a great job in making something that other companies strive to copy.

I don't know what it is about electronics and design, but when I see the combination, it's exciting to me. 

This is my 365 project picture of the day, because I'm sick of self-portraits at 4:30am in the morning! Yes, I used Photoshop on this. Your eyes aren't deceiving you. My hand is in black and white. LOL!

Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: