Tuesday, January 06, 2009

326/365 Lapis



My first day back to work after having so much time off to recuperate. I'm dreading it. I know I should feel grateful that I have a job, but I feel empty inside except for the feeling of dread. Once I get t work, I'm hoping I'll feel better, but there has to be more to life than reporting to jobs we hate or dread. To add insult to injury, all the unfortunate people who lost the jobs they hated. They hated their jobs, but hate unemployment more. Now they have to deal with the feeling of failure. Is this a sign of the times for the next few years? I feel a shift in consciousness going on, and it isn't just my life. Everyone around me is feeling it too. Maybe Carline Myss is right about this.

This is my 365 project picture of the day. (The picture at top.)

Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: