Tuesday, December 30, 2008

319/365 Hoodie


It's very windy out today. I've only gone out to take this picture. I'm still getting over a bad cold. I'm feeling much better today. In fact, I'm bored and crazy. I can't go out to do much of anything, because I just don't feel well enough, but I'm too well to stay indoors and sit around doing nothing. I've eaten enough chicken soup in the last 4 days to boost my immune system into the stratosphere. I have a hankering for italian food now. 

Being sick has afforded me to think enormously about what I don't want out of life. I don't want to be secluded, or depressed. Winter depresses me. I want to be in warmer weather, as it suits my spirit much better. There is something to be said about the winter doldrums. I'm not prepared to sit around in the house all winter. It's time to learn new things, start new adventures. 

This is my 365 project picture of the day. 

Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: