Sunday, December 14, 2008

302/365 Goofy


We were at Urban Outfitters. My knee was swollen. My back and hip were on fire. I was a mess. I don't know why my knee is swelling up. It started Friday afternoon. For some odd reason, it just started to ache. Maybe I tweaked it the day before at the gym. These weird injuries are starting to wear me out. I can't function like this. At any rate, I was pretty much useless and my spirits were low. I'm not the type of person who likes to sit around. I like to work out, and lately, I haven't been able to do much of anything. Now it seems like my joints are acting up. I have been applying ice to my knee for three days. John was trying to cheer me up. I think my next trip is to an orthopedist for my hip. Don't you love getting old? I think it sucks! I still had fun this weekend, but sitting with my leg up on a chair with ice on it is annoying. 

This is my 365 project picture of the day. 

Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: