Monday, November 10, 2008

269/365 New Book


I bought a few books to deal with my back pain. This book is :"Treat Your Back Without Surgery" by Stephen Hochschuler, M.D., and Bob Reznik, MBA. I'm doing some of the exercises in the book to help my bulging disc in my lower back. I honestly believe that sitting is worse than standing or no activity. I started to work out again today, being careful not to hit the lower back. I did chest and back today, but my back exercises consisted of only doing the upper part of my back, to prevent aggravating the lower disc. It seemed to work. I'm very excited to be able to exercise again, but will be cautious, and do more core work.

This is my 365 project picture of the day. 

Taken with a Canon SD800.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Back pain can be extremely uncomfortable. Hope the book helps!