Monday, September 01, 2008

199/365 Old Photo


This is an old photo I photographed as my picture for this day. It's of me riding a horse I named Santana, (original name was Mellow Yellow). I used to work at Agawam Stables, owned by Dennis Crowley. I was a trail guide and took people out on trails by horseback. It was a lot of fun in the day. This is around 1978-1979, I think. I was a great trail guide, and people would ask for me when they revisited. I also used to drive the work horses for hay rides at night. I preferred riding behind the wagons, bareback on a horse with my friends. We had so much fun, until the alcohol came out. Don't ask. Thankfully, I wasn't into that scene and would leave before dark.

This is my 365 project picture of the day.

Taken with a Canon SD800. Original photograph was black and white film in a Canon AE-1
or a Fuji ST605 camera. 

No comments: