Monday, July 07, 2008

365 Overflow Pictures




































These are all pictures I took while in Northampton, Massachusetts. The painted store front is a Fun House theme. Faces Store did a great job with that store front. It's the best I've ever seen. 

The food on the plate is from Paul & Elizabeth's Restaurant. It's garlic ginger tofu with carrots, broccoli and brown rice. they could have added more tofu and less broccoli, being that the first ingredient in the menu listed is tofu. Otherwise, it was delicious, though a tad salty.

I took a few photos of myself while in the restaurant. Yeah, they kind of suck, but I like the lighting.

The iPhone picture just has my dog as a screen saver on it. I miss my dog.

Now, the magnets cracked me up, but I wasn't paying 4 bux a pop for these things!

The book store is called "BookLink" and it is an independent bookstore located inside Thorne's Market.













No comments: