Tuesday, July 01, 2008

137/365 Replacement iPhone


I had to replace my iPhone yesterday. I had issues with the touchpad. Apparently the bottom portion of the iPhone gave out, and I couldn't send text, change icons at the bottom, or turn up the sound on my iPod, due to the touchpad not responding. I noticed a few glitches here and there, but then it worsened to the point where the phone was going to become an expensive paper weight. I couldn't text people! The phone section icons were not responding.

Apple at West Farms Mall was excellent. They replaced my iPhone, which was still under warranty. They sent out my old phone for repair, probably to be sold as a refurbished unit. It was quick, easy, and painless.

I love Apple! Love, love, love them! (Glad the phone was still under warranty. Also, not so happy it didn't last a full year, but my sister's chocolate phone died much sooner. My nephew replaced his chocolate phone too many times to mention, so it isn't just Apple products; in their defense. I am an Apple devotee!)

Still hate, hate, hate AT&T. Their service in my area sucks! It's really too bad.

This is my 365 project picture of the day.

Taken with a Canon SD800. Altered in Photoshop C'mon! You thought it was film. I know it!!!

No comments: