Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Photo Booth and Life



Well,it's been raining for a few days, the days I had off, of course. Anyway, I'm starting to get loopy about that. The weather in Connecticut isn't always the best. I figured it out. We don't get to spend as much time outside doing activities as people in nicer climes. I really need to move to a better location. I'm kind of tired of not being outside all the time.(Or how about a best town to live in?) I really love the outdoors. If I could afford California or a similar climate, I'd certainly leave this state. Connecticut has gotten prohibitively expensive, and there is just nothing in this state that is worthy of spending that much on with my tax dollars. Any suggestions?

(From MSN: "The state in which residents pay the most in combined state, local and federal taxes, per capita, is Connecticut (38.3%), followed by New York (37.1%), New Jersey (35.6%) and Nevada (35.2%). Oklahoma residents pay the least (27.8%), followed by those in Alabama (28.0%) and Alaska (28.1%)."

Oh, and it's 4 bux for gas now too.

No comments: