Saturday, April 26, 2008

71/365 Photo Idea Index Book




























Photo Idea Index Book by Jim Krause. I like how he talks about everything photography, including using photoshop, and a digital darkroom. It's a great idea book to carry around in your photography bag. Jim has also written many other books

Many of my pictures are of books I like. I'm limited for time in the morning to take pictures, so when I'm required to work, I usually photograph the things I like, instead of the same old portraits.

My collection of books has been culled and the ones I don't think i'll need again go to my local library. They are beautiful books, but i know I'll never look at them again. It gets to be too much hanging on to so many volumes. I have limited space. If I kept every book I ever bough since childhood, I'd own a huge library! (I wish I had unlimited space, because I owned some of the most beautiful books in the world.)

This is my 365 project picture of the day.

 Taken with a Canon SD800.

No comments: