Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping


I love to sleep. It's my favorite thing to do. I hate getting out of a warm bed in the morning. Then there are the days, I just don't want to get up at all. Getting started in the morning is difficult sometimes. There are days I jump out, and there are days I just want to laze around. I have weird days off, so no one is around to hang out with, so all I do is errands, and chores. What else is there to do in the winter. I hate winter sports. I used to ski, but it became so prohibitively expensive, and too far to drive. There are only so many times I want to shop or go to a bookstore. I can't walk my dog anymore. She walks a little bit, then starts to limp, and I have to carry her back to the house. I go work out, but then only an hour or so passes, and I have the rest of the day. I can't wait for winter to be over so I can ride my bicycle. There is nothing more exhilarating than riding a bike in the morning hours, when it's crisp outside.

Taken with a Canon SD800, for all you gear whores out there. ;)

No comments: