Wednesday, March 26, 2008

40/365 Headache


I woke up with a headche, the one I had since yesterday. Not fun. This 365 project was the last thing on my mind.

Of course my dog takes off into the neighbor's yard
and I have to chase her deaf ass all over the place. She knew what she was doing, because when she saw me coming, she bolted towards the house. Little shit! Now she is begging for dog bones. I just have to laugh! At least she can still RUN!

Actually, she's been quite perky lately, so maybe her antibiotics are working? She's on them for 8 weeks! She still wears the pampers every single day due to her excessive peeing. No wonder I get headaches. LOL!!!

Seriously, she is a pain in the ass, but I'm glad she's still around to bug me. I can't bear the thought of her dying. I've had her for 14 years. I'd photograph her more for this project, but as you know, she is afraid of the camera now that she is starting to lose her eyesight.

Okay, the migraine meds are kicking in. Time for more coffee. Speaking of which, I have to photograph this cool coffee I buy from the "Ten thousand Villages" store. My cousin Caryn would love it. My sisters and brother-in-law love already love it. You'll see the picture above me. Go and buy it if you get a chance. It is better than Starbucks. Yes, I said it! It's true. Also check out this Coffee Review website.

Taken with a Canon SD800 and a headache...beyyooottch!

No comments: