Friday, February 22, 2008

06/365 Okay, here it is... (02-21-08)


I worked a double shift yesterday and wasn't able to post my photo of the day for my 365 project. So, here it is today, though the shot was officially taken yesterday. This past week has been extremely stressful, and I am just now beginning to get my brain back. I'm feeling better though, and am happy to be alive and kicking. 
I'm about to head out to the gym in this snow storm, and although I despise driving in snow, am looking forward to getting my workout in today. I haven't been to the gym since February 19th, and I feel it! (Especially after the double shift!) I will be creating today's photo later on. 

About today's photo: This little rubber ring is wonderful. Years ago I purchased two of them and used them in my car as I drive. When I get to a stop light or am in traffic, I still use one (though disintegrating), to build forearm strength. The problem is, they have been very difficult to find...that is until the internet! My chiropractor was also looking for this wonder ring. (I adore my chiropractor. He's helped me get realigned this past year!!)  Usually found in climbing gear sections of EMS (not anymore) or REI, or online. I found this at Climbing Gear  but then found it online at REI. So, don't give up when you can't find a product. The internet will produce, and I just loved the search for this. It took less than five minutes!!

No comments: