Monday, February 18, 2008

03/365 and 04/365 Picture of the day
















































































































I had to choose, and it was hard. I didn't like any of the photos today. I woke up in the morning around 4:15 am, and the last thing I'm thinking about is taking a picture. First of all it's dark outside, and therefore no light inside, except that yucky indoor lighting from lamps. Then I was tired, and not motivated. I had to choose, and I did take a few photos. So, I forgot about it, having to get ready for work. Besides, they weren't worth showing and I dumped the files. I wasn't inspired that early in the morning.
Later on, I was able to take a few more photos. I ended up choosing the salad photo (taken with the iPhone), over the baby bucket, butt paste (LOL!!) and bug picture on the bucket, (taken with the Canon SD800). I chose the salad photo, because it was taken more in the moment, which is the point of my flickr "365 days to consciousness through photography", or better put, "365 days to enlightenment". It was also more personal to me. The other photos were taken for my sister who bought the bucket and contents for a baby shower she's going to this weekend.

No comments: