Sunday, January 28, 2007

White Balance




































I was playing with the white balance on my Canon SD800 IS point and shoot camera. Notice the difference? I tend to like the warmer version as opposed to the bluecast one. There isn't much in the way of manual controls on this camera, but it does still have some cool features. Sacrifice size for control. What I do like about this camera is that it has Image Stabilization, hence the IS, and a 28mm wide angle lens. Most point and shoot cameras start at 35mm for the wide angle lens.

One thing I do notice is that I have to be very careful in how I aim this camera with the face detection. I am not used to this feature and tend to screw it up. I don't know how, as it is supposed to be quite accurate, but I need to read the manual. That would help! ;)

No comments: