Friday, February 10, 2006


Today, on November 15th, 2005, it's raining and damp outside here in Connecticut. It's only 55 degrees, but feels much colder due to the rain. I'm watching IFC, as this is one of my favorite movie channels. I like foreign films lately. It just seems like other continents are more appealing, as I've never been anywhere to travel out of the country except the Dominican Republic, and that was this year!! My goal in the future is to document by photographing and writing more while traveling. Journaling is a good idea besides this blog and photo essays. I think sketching would slow things down more, as it takes time to draw a scene, thereby absorbing everything in the area I visit, including the people, architecture, smells, tastes and experiences.
BlindSpot Magazine
Foto 8
Mary Ellen Mark

No comments: